Boiler Installation Services in Long Beach Island
Enjoy Consistent Warmth & Quality Performance with a New Boiler from Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling
Are you looking for a reliable boiler contractor that can help you with replacing your unit? Don’t worry! Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers customer-approved boiler installation in Long Beach Island. It’s important to have a boiler that works properly before the weather starts to cool down, so no matter what time of year it is, it’s always a good time to contact our skilled heating technicians. Whether your boiler is old, in need of repairs, or simply could use a tune-up, our experts are here to help you get the most out of your system. And if you do need to replace your boiler, we promise to provide a range of top-notch options, so you always get the best that money can buy.
For affordable and efficient boiler replacement in Long Beach Island, call our heating contractors today at (609) 301-0048.
Why Should I Replace My Boiler?
Is your boiler not working the way it’s supposed to? This piece of equipment is too important for you to put up with poor performance. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we are here to guide you throughout your entire installation. From finding the right boiler for your budget to answering any questions you may have during the service process , we pride ourselves on making challenging situations as easy as possible.
Some of the common reasons to consider boiler replacement include:
- Comfort: You shouldn’t have to settle with lukewarm water and a home where you need to take a blanket with you everywhere you go. If your house isn’t heating up the way it should, opting for boiler replacement service will allow you to spend the upcoming winter comfortably.
- Cost: The harder your boiler has to work, the more money it costs you. A new boiler won’t have to work as hard, so your whole heating bill will be reduced.
- Breakdowns: Is your boiler breaking down often? Have you had to get it repaired more times than you can count? It may be time for a replacement. In many cases, the cost of constant repairs can outweigh the cost of a new unit.
- Old Age: The older your boiler gets, the less efficient it becomes. If your boiler is getting close to 15-years-old, or if it’s a cast-iron boiler, getting a new unit would be in your best interest.
- Discoloration: You may notice that oil boilers have black soot on them. Or perhaps you’ll find that the burners on your gas boiler have yellow flames. Either way, your boiler could be producing carbon monoxide. This is extremely dangerous for your entire household, meaning getting your boiler replaced immediately is the option.
The Benefits of Modern Boilers
Once you’ve decided to install a new boiler, you’re faced with multiple options. The good news is that modern boilers are more energy-efficient than ever. You can trust our technicians at Express to help find the perfect boiler for your property, and to get it installed ASAP, so you never have to go without functioning heating equipment for long.
Benefits of installing a new boiler include:
- Precision: An older boiler has the controls of ‘on’ and ‘off’. A modern boiler, however, is much more precise. It can give you the option to actually turn the unit on and off at certain times. Some systems will also allow you to choose what level you want the boiler to work at.
- Savings By controlling what times your boiler turns on and off, you’ll be spending less money overall. Your system also won’t have to work as hard as an older boiler, so your energy bill won’t be as high!
- Dependability: You can rely on a modern boiler to not only heat up your home and water but keep your house safe from the threat of carbon monoxide. Today’s boilers are made with more safety measures than older models, offering protection for your entire family.
- Efficiency: Modern boilers heat up your home and your water faster and easier—so you can spend less time warming up and more time feeling comfy and cozy.
- Smaller Carbon Footprint: Since your boiler will be using less energy, it will also have a smaller carbon footprint than an older boiler would—not to mention the fact that a modern boiler will also be smaller in physical size, creating more space for other appliances in your home!
Consider Working With Our Heating Pros
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, you can trust our heating pros to take care of everything need. Our professionals always know what they’re doing when it comes boilers, and are committed to providing a worry-free experience for every customer who hires us. Our technicians will arrive on time, install your boiler quickly and efficiently, and always clean up after themselves when the job is done. Best of all, we’re also available for24-hour emergency services, which means if your boiler goes out in the middle of the night, our heating contractors will be there to help you! Contact us today for financing and specials, and consider signing up for our Service Club to get the quality maintenance your new boiler deserves.
Very Helpful- Judith B
Very Professional Company!- Joanna G
Extremely Knowledgeable and Always Reliable- Larry C
Courteous, Knowledgeable and Efficient- Richard C
Great Staff- Thomas L.
5-Star Customer Service
We take the best care of your home and deliver a memorable experience.
Located on the Island
Our location allows us to serve customers across Long Beach Island at any time of the day.
24/7 & Same-Day Service
We'll be there for you when you need us no matter the time or the day.