Excellent Heating Services in Toms River
Ready for winter? Let our heating pros at Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling help get your heater in top shape today!
Does your furnace need to be repaired or replaced? Maybe you just need a professional to come in and do some maintenance and fine-tuning for your heating. Regardless of your needs, Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers electric, gas, and oil furnace services. Our technicians are available for 24-hour heating repair in Toms River, NJ, and always go above and beyond to help you with all your heating needs.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to hear more from our happy customers.
Signs You Need Emergency Furnace Repairs
How do you know when your furnace is in need of emergency repairs? It’s important to know the difference between a small problem that can wait until tomorrow and an issue that needs to be solved right away. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer 24-hour furnace repair that can resolve many of your emergency symptoms, including:
- Odd Smells: If you smell anything smoky, chemical-like, or gas-like, this is not normal. In this situation, it could be dangerous for you, so you should call for repairs immediately.
- Too Cold: If either your furnace isn’t blowing out hot air at all or it is blowing out cold air, you’ll want to call for emergency furnace repair. When it's cold outside, you don’t want to feel like a snowman in your own home.
- Yellow Flames: The flames in your furnace or your pilot light, should be blue. If you see that the flames are yellow, this can mean there is carbon monoxide in the air. This is extremely dangerous, and you should call emergency services straight away.
- Strange Noises: While your furnace isn’t the most silent appliance in your home, excessive grinding, humming, or screeching could be a sign of trouble.
Anytime your comfort or safety are compromised, it’s essential to get expert heating repairs from a pro. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we’re available when you need us most, offering emergency solutions for complex heating issues.
When Should You Replace Your Heater?
There comes a time when heater repairs can only do so much for your system. Now what? It may be time for heating replacement services. How do you know it’s the right time to replace it?
- It costs more money for you to repair your heater than it would to buy something new. Not to mention, continuous repairs will add up quickly. In the long run, it will be cheaper to just replace your heating now.
- Your heater is getting up there in terms of age. It is highly recommended to look for a replacement if your heater is older than 15. Most heaters have a lifespan of 20 to 30 years, so it’s better to get your heater replaced before it is beyond repair.
- Your furnace is producing carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is deadly. If there is carbon monoxide filling your home because of your furnace, it’s time to get a new furnace that will be safe.
- The rooms in your house aren’t heating evenly. If one of your rooms is warm and the next one is frigid, your heating system isn’t working correctly. If this happens, it could be better for you to just get a heater that works properly.
- You hear strange noises coming from your heater. What is going on? There could be a broken part on the inside of your heater. Getting a new heater could be easier and cheaper than having to repair the damage.
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we help you choose the right system for your home and budget. With a variety of options and the highest quality appliances, you’ll enjoy a seamless central heating installation that won’t break the bank.
Want to save on your new unit? We also offer coupons for added savings, making ownership more affordable than ever.
Why Should You Maintain Your Furnace?
You may think maintaining your furnace is just an unnecessary expense, but in reality, it’s extremely important to keep the heating in your home consistent and free of emergency repairs. Some of the other perks of annual Toms River, NJ furnace tune-ups include:
- Lower the Cost of Repairs: When you’re getting your furnace checked on often, problems can be found and fixed before they become expensive.
- Prevent Emergency Issues: Since issues will be fixed while they’re still small, it will be much less likely for an emergency to arise.
- Have Peace of Mind: One of the worst things that can happen with your furnace is for it to start producing too much carbon monoxide. This is extremely dangerous to you and everyone in your home. If you keep up with your furnace maintenance, our professionals will be able to keep your home safe.
- Help Your Furnace Last Longer: When you’re taking good care of your furnace, it will have a better chance of working longer.
No matter what your furnace needs, our technicians are Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling are here to help. We’re dedicated to our customers and always do our part to provide an affordable and stress-free experience.
Whether it’s a minor heater repair or you’re looking to completely replace your central heating system, our expert staff can help!
Worried your furnace won’t survive another winter? Call us at 609-301-0048 and find out if a furnace replacement is the right choice for your home.