Expert AC Repair in Toms River
Don’t let the summer heat make your home unbearable. Work with Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling for all your air conditioning needs.
One of the worst things that can happen to you in the heat of the summer is for your AC to break. When there isn’t cool air in your home and the sun is raging outside, it can make your day feel excruciating. Not to worry, Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling can handle all of your Toms River, NJ AC needs. We also offer 24-hour AC repair, because we know that chances are, you’ll need us at the most inopportune time.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our happy customers!
When Do You Need Emergency AC Repair?
How can you tell if your AC needs to be repaired? Here are some situations that require immediate action.
- Your AC is Leaking Water: This can be damaging to your home, so it’s important to make a call for emergency AC repair right away.
- Your AC is Making Strange Noises: If your AC is squealing and screeching, it’s time to get it repaired.
- Your AC Smells Weird: If the air coming out of your air conditioning unit doesn’t smell normal, there could be mold in the air duct. You’ll want to have it repaired immediately.
- Your AC is Blowing Out Warm Air: If your AC is not blowing out cold air, there is something wrong, and you should call for repairs.
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer 24-hour air conditioning services. So whether it’s the middle of the night or the hottest day in Toms River, NJ, you can count on our experts for help!
Why Should You Maintain Your System?
Air conditioning maintenance and tune-ups can do wonders for your home. Keeping your AC well maintained will make your home feel much nicer to stay in. No more sleepless nights due to the heat. Some other perks include:
- Fresh Air: No more strange smells in your home because the air coming from your AC will be fresh.
- You Save Money: Less spending on emergency repairs.
- Cool Air: Cool, conditioned air when you need it the most.
- No More Late-Night Noises: No more waking up at three in the morning because of a squealing AC.
- Longer Lasting: Get more years out of your AC because small problems will be fixed before they can escalate.
A tune-up can easily be scheduled before the summer months. Simply call our AC contractors and get an inspection done. This will give our technicians insight into what your system needs to work at its best.
We also offer convenient maintenance programs that make the entire service seamless and convenient to schedule.
When Is It Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
It isn’t always possible to repair your AC. Sometimes, it just needs to be completely replaced. But how do you know you need an air conditioning replacement?
- Your AC Keeps Breaking Down: When your AC breaks down and you’re constantly having to repair it, it’s time for an AC replacement.
- Your AC is Older Than 10: If your AC is older than 10 years old, you should start looking for something new. The average lifespan of an air conditioning unit is between 15 and 20 years, so you want to make sure your AC isn’t going to break down anytime soon.
- Repairs Are Overly Expensive: If it’s actually cheaper to buy a new AC than to keep repairing the one you have, you just need to get your AC replaced.
- Your AC Can't Cool Your Home: If your AC isn’t working at all, it’s probably time to get a new AC installed.
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, our goal is to offer personalized solutions for every need. Replacing your air conditioner can be a big job, but we take the time to make things simple. With affordable rates, upfront pricing, and long-lasting solutions, you’ll have peace of mind in your home.
Need an AC repair service fast? Call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling at 609-301-0048 and enjoy 24-hour emergency services from highly skilled air conditioning contractors.