Quality Heating Services in Manahawkin
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we are your top-rated heating service company, offering services ranging from emergency repairs to new installations.
When it’s cold outside, the last thing you want is for your furnace to break. It’s always nice to have a company that you know will be there to help you. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer 24-hour heating repair services in Manahawkin & Stafford Township. When you need heat back in your house immediately, we’ll be there to help you quickly, and also offer upfront pricing with no surprises.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our happy customers.
Why Should You Maintain Your Furnace?
Many homeowners neglect their furnaces until they need them in the winter. However, keeping up with your maintenance and tune-up needs is extremely worthwhile in the long run. Some of the benefits of this ongoing care include:
- You’ll Prevent Emergencies: It will be much easier to catch emergency situations before they can happen.
- You Save Money: Since any flaws in your furnace will be found before they can progress, you won’t be having to pay for emergency heating repair in the middle of the winter.
- Your Furnace Will Live Longer: The average furnace will stay running for 15 to 20 years. If your furnace is well maintained, you can keep it running longer than if you had to have multiple repairs done.
As a good rule of thumb, you should have your furnace inspected and tuned-up at least once a year, mainly before the heavy-use season. Not only will this give you peace of mind that your furnace will work when you need it most, but also it’ll give you a baseline on the health of your system.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairing
Does your heater need to have emergency heating repairs done? What are some of the signs that will let you know your heater isn’t working the way it should?
- Cold Air: If your heater is blowing out cold air, it isn’t exactly a pleasant experience. Getting repairs done will be a top priority to warm your home back up.
- Strange Smells: If you can smell gas, smoke, or chemicals coming from your furnace, you need to make a call for emergency heating repairs.
- Yellow Pilot Light: Your pilot light on your heater should be blue. If the color is yellow, there could be carbon monoxide in the air, and your heater should be fixed right away.
- Odd Noises: It may seem as though noises coming from your system are normal, but screeching and squealing are far from it. Your furnace may have a broken part on the inside, so repairs will be needed.
More often than not, emergency issues seem to happen at the worst times. Whether it’s late at night or the heaviest snow day in the Manahawkin & Stafford Township area, you can count on our experts for 24-hour heating repair services.
Want to keep those emergency furnace repairs away? Be sure to sign up for our ongoing maintenance service plans, and keep your system in top shape.
The Benefits of Replacing Your Furnace
Although furnace repairs will likely be your first course of action, when your system is beyond repair or too old, replacement is a quality solution. While it may be an unexpected expense, the long-term benefits of a furnace installation include:
- The heating power in your home will improve
- You will have another 15 to 20 years before it needs to be replaced again
- You won’t wake up in the middle of the night from strange noises
- You can rest assured knowing that your furnace won’t produce carbon monoxide
- It will help lower your energy costs without sacrificing performance
As your trusted furnace contractors, we can help you find the perfect replacement unit for your home. We only work with the highest-quality brands and appliances, which means your electric, gas, or oil furnace will last and perform for years to come.
Need help with the heating system in your home? From repairs to installations, call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling at 609-301-0048 for prompt and courteous services today!