Expert Plumbing Services in Little Egg Harbor
Get the top-quality plumbing solutions you need from our expert staff at Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling.
Dealing with a plumbing issue can be a challenge, especially when it’s affecting your daily routine. Instead of stressing yourself out, you can call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling. As the leading plumbing company in Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ we offer 24 hour plumbing services and can quickly solve the problem the first time around. As third-generation plumbers, we have enough experience to solve even your most complex issues. And by focusing on our customer satisfaction, we ensure a quality solution to your most challenging issues.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page and hear from some of our happy customers.
What Is a Plumbing Emergency?
Knowing who to call for 24-hour plumbing service is only half the battle. Knowing when to call is just as important. There are plenty of plumbing issues that can seem like an emergency, but some can cause more damage than others:
- Gas line leaks
- Cracked water heater tank
- Burst pipes
- Frozen pipes
- Sewer line issues
- Severe clogs
A plumbing issue is considered an emergency when it can damage your home or impact your comfort. Even the smallest water leak can cause thousands in water damage, which is why a fast response is essential.
As your 24-hour plumbers, we take pride in helping our customers when they need us most. Whether it’s the middle of the night or a snow day, you can count on quality solutions and timely services.
What Clogs Your Drains?
Clogged drains can be classified as one of the most common residential plumbing issues, but it’s also one of the most preventable. It’s important to know what kinds of items can clog your drain. The more common ones include:
- Toilet paper: When you use too much toilet paper, it isn’t always able to go down the drain properly. When this happens, it can cause a clog.
- Hair: While hair may not seem like a big issue, it is one of the biggest reasons for clogs in the shower.
- Small objects: Wedding rings, children’s toys, and other small objects will often find their way into drains. These objects will clog up drains, so it’s important to always keep an eye on your belongings.
- Soap: This may seem odd, but some soaps are made of materials that will leave a hard residue in the drains.
- Dirt: When there’s too much dirt going down the drain, it can build up into a clog that needs to be taken care of by an emergency plumber.
Keeping a garbage can around your drains is one of the simplest ways to avoid clogs. If, however, you’re dealing with one, our plumbers can help. Using our top-quality Little Egg Harbor Township drain cleaning services, we can restore the flow of water to your home efficiently.
Looking for more helpful tips for your home’s plumbing needs? Be sure to visit our blog and hear from our staff today!
When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
There comes a point in time where it makes more sense to replace your water heater than to repair it. Here are some examples of moments where your water heater should be replaced.
- Old Unit: The average lifespan of a hot water heater is 15 to 20 years. When a water heater gets past 15 years, it’s time to start looking for something new.
- Rust Buildup: Not only can rust be around the water heater, but it can also get in the water. No one wants to shower in dirty water, so it’s time to get a hot water heater replacement.
- Temperature Issues: If your hot water heater isn’t even giving you hot water anymore, it’s probably time to get a new one.
- Constant Repairs: If you’re finding that you’re always having to get water heater repairs, it may be a cheaper option to just buy something new.
Don’t know where to start? Our plumbers can help! Not only do we stock some of the highest-quality water heaters, but also we can help you upgrade too. Whether it’s a larger capacity unit or a tankless water heater, our plumbing pros are here to help you make the most of your home.
Enjoy plumbing services you can count on when you call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling at 609-301-0048. We offer affordable rates, long-lasting solutions, and personalized services.