Exceptional Heating Services in Little Egg Harbor
From heating repairs to complete furnace installations, Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling is your go-to heating service company.
Does your furnace need to be repaired or replaced? Do you want a reliable company that will make sure your heating system is working correctly? If so, you can call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling for all of your heating needs in Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ. Not only do our heating contractors offer quality solutions, including ongoing maintenance services, but also we’re there for 24-hour furnace repair, because we know issues happen when we least expect them.
Want to know what it’s like working with us? Visit our reviews page to hear from some of our happy customers today!
Signs Your Furnace Needs an Emergency Repair
How can you tell that your furnace needs emergency repairs? It’s important to know the difference between a small problem that can wait until tomorrow and an issue that needs to be solved right away. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling we offer 24-hour furnace repair that can solve symptoms like:
- Are there odd smells coming from your furnace? If you smell anything smoky, chemical-like, or gas-like, this is not normal. This situation could be dangerous for you, so you should immediately call for repairs.
- Is your home colder than it should be? If either your furnace isn’t blowing out hot air at all or is blowing out cold air, you’ll want to call for emergency furnace repair. When it's cold outside, you don’t want to feel like a snowman in your own home.
- Are the flames in your furnace yellow? The flames in your furnace or your pilot light should be blue. If you see that the flames are yellow, this can mean there is carbon monoxide in your home. Carbon monoxide is extremely dangerous, so you should shut off your furnace and call emergency services straight away.
- Does your furnace make strange noises? You may feel like you’re in a horror movie if your furnace makes screeching noises in the middle of the night. While there probably isn’t a ghost in the house, there could be internal damage within your furnace, and you’ll want to make sure that’s fixed straight away.
At the first sign of trouble, it’s essential to call for help. Our technicians are available day or night and will help you find the best quality furnace repair service that will not only solve your heating concern but will also work for your budget too.
Should You Replace Your Heater?
It can be hard to tell whether your heater can be fixed or if it needs to be replaced. Here are some points to keep in mind when you’re trying to decide what to do.
- Age of System: If your heater is between 15 and 20 years old, it’s time for a replacement. It’s better to have time to replace your heater than have it break down in the middle of the winter.
- High Repair Costs: When repair costs keep piling up, it could actually be cheaper to just buy a new heater. Not only will your wallet get a break, but your heater will also work better and more efficiently.
- Poor Performance: Your rooms aren’t heating evenly. When this happens, it’s time for a new heater.
Although replacing your heater can seem like a big task, in the long run, it can add considerable value to your home and improve your overall comfort. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we are your reliable heating service company. We can help you choose the right system and get it installed efficiently, restoring your comfort in no time!
Want to save on your heater replacement needs? Be sure to visit our coupons page for some added savings.
Don’t Forget Heating Maintenance!
One of the best ways to avoid emergency furnace repairs and to keep your system in the best shape possible is with ongoing heating maintenance. There are many amazing benefits to keeping your system well maintained. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Longer Lifespan: Your furnace will last longer. When your furnace is being taken care of, it will likely last longer than it would if you weren’t getting it checked.
- Peace of Mind: Your home will be safer. Since professionals will be able to notice signs leading to carbon monoxide before it can infiltrate your home, you’ll be safe to breathe in your own house.
- Lower Costs: There are, of course, also cost benefits as well. While one may think that getting ongoing maintenance would cost more, it’s actually beneficial when compared to what an emergency repair may have cost if you weren’t getting maintenance done.
- Prevention: You’ll prevent emergency situations before they happen. When you get furnace maintenance and tune-ups often, you won’t run into as many larger issues later on.
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we’re here to help. As homeowners, we understand how essential our heating system is to our comfort and safety. Whether you’re dealing with a major repair emergency or you’re looking for ways to add value to your home, our technicians can help you leverage your heating system to do it all!
Have a furnace that’s blowing cold air? Call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling at 609-301-0048. We offer 24-hour emergency furnace repair, and can get your home hot again in no time!