AC Repair in Little Egg Harbor
Get the quality air conditioner repair services you deserve from our top-rated contractors at Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling.
When you’re in the middle of summer, your AC is one of the most important appliances in your home. If it’s not cooling down your house, your nice and relaxing home could turn into a sauna in a matter of hours. If you’re in need of emergency AC repair, Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling is here to help. We offer 24-hour air conditioning service with customer satisfaction guaranteed. As your trusted Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ AC contractors, you can count on us for services including repairs, maintenance, and new installations.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page today!
Why You Should Keep Your AC Well Maintained
Air conditioning maintenance and tune-ups can do wonders for your home. In many cases, however, many homeowners neglect these services. However, it can have a big impact on your home.
- Your house will be cool! Your AC will work the way it’s supposed to and keep your home cool all summer long.
- You’ll have fresh air. When your AC is old or hasn’t been well maintained, the vents can be full of dust. In some cases, the vents may even have mold in them. Maintaining your AC will help to ensure that your air stays fresh and clean.
- Your AC will last longer. Getting your AC maintained often will make it less likely to break down suddenly.
- You won’t deal with unexpected repairs. No more shelling out money for unexpected AC repair. When your AC is getting looked at more often, problems can be caught early on before they can turn into emergencies.
If you’d like to enjoy these perks, then it’s time to work with our air conditioning maintenance pros. We can schedule your services to best suit your schedule, and will always help when you need it.
How to Know Your AC Is in Need of Repair
How do you know that your AC needs to be repaired? You may be unsure about whether or not you need emergency air conditioning repair. Don’t worry. There are signs you can look out for that will tell you when to make the call.
- Water Around AC: If your AC is leaking water, this is not a good sign. Call for emergency AC repair straight away. Not only is your AC not working right, but the water can also do extreme damage to your home.
- Strange Smell: If you notice that your AC is letting out air that just doesn’t smell quite right, you should make an emergency call. There could be mold in the air ducts.
- Humidity: The last thing you want is for the inside of your home to feel humid. If your house feels humid, you should call for repairs.
- Loud Noises: Is your AC screeching or grinding late at night? Your AC may have broken parts that need to be fixed before the problem escalates.
- Air is Warm: Your air conditioning absolutely should not be blowing out warm air. If your AC isn’t even doing what it’s made to do, it’s time for an AC replacement.
Depending on the symptoms, you could also be dealing with an emergency AC repair issue. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer 24-hour support to our customers in Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ. So if your comfort is in jeopardy, call our experts for help.
Want to save on your services? Be sure to visit our coupons page for added discounts and specials.
Why Should You Replace Your AC?
Sometimes, a repair just isn’t going to cut it when it comes to your AC. So when should you opt for a central AC installation?
First of all, the average lifespan of an air conditioning unit is 15 to 20 years. The older your AC gets, the more likely it is to break down. You may also realize that the money you’re spending on repairs is more than the cost of a new AC unit.
If this is the case, it would be cheaper in the long run to get an AC replacement. An all-new AC won’t wake you up in the middle of the night, and it won’t fill your home with a musty smell. Not to mention, getting a new AC installed will keep your home cool all summer long. Another reason to replace is if your air conditioner is undersized for your home. Are there certain rooms or areas that get little to no airflow? That’s a problem.
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we are your air conditioning replacement pros. We can help you find the right system and get it installed quickly, keeping you cool and comfortable when you need it most.
You can call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling at 609-301-0048 for all your air conditioning needs. From repairs to maintenance, and even complete installations, we’re your trusted AC contractors.