Heating Repair Services in Long Beach Island
Got a Heater That’s Blowing Cold Air? Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling Can Help!
Few things are more annoying than a heating problem in the middle of a Long Beach Island, NJ winter. You depend on your heating system to keep you comfortable and safe when the temperatures drops. Except that many homeowners don’t even realize they are dealing with a heating issue until it’s absolutely freezing outside!
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer reliable heating repair in Long Beach Island. From minor troubleshooting to long-lasting upgrades, our technicians are here to help get your system back up and running as quickly as possible.
Have a heating issue that can’t wait until morning? Call Express for 24-hour heater repairs at (609) 301-0048!
Is Your Heater in Need of Repair?
While Long Beach Island, NJ isn't cold all year-round, when temperatures do drop, you’ll quickly turn to your heater for comfort. While Express does offer emergency heating service, you can save a good amount of money by catching a problem early on. To catch heating issues before they become emergencies, watch out for the signs that your system needs a repair.
Common reasons to call a Long Beach Island heating repair company include:
- High Energy Costs: Your heater uses a lot of energy, especially during the winter season. However, if your bills are rising more than usual, there could be something wrong with your system—meaning you should call for a repair.
- Noisy Operation: Grinding, banging, humming, and screeching noises during heater operation can all indicate there’s a mechanical issue with your heater. Whether it’s a loose part or some kind of electrical issue, a professional inspection should always be the solution.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: When you set your thermostat, your heater should be able to warm your home relatively quickly. If it's taking an entire day to heat your house or you’re noticing temperatures fluctuating throughout the day, hire a Long Beach Island heating repair technician.
- Foul Smells: Whether it’s the smell of gas, burning, or a general foul odor, you should have your system inspected as quickly as possible if you detect nasty smells coming from your heater. While you may only need a minor repair, if the odors stem from a gas leak, then you have a serious issue that needs to be addressed ASAP.
When you work with our heating contractors at Express for all your repair needs, you can expect timely service, a friendly staff, and affordable prices. Don’t wait until winter to determine if your system is in trouble. Contact us today for heating repairs that will keep you comfortable all year long!
The Benefits of Routine Maintenance
One of the easiest ways to avoid costly heating repair is with ongoing maintenance. At Express, our Long Beach Island heating repair and maintenance pros can save you a lot of money with annual tune-ups, and help you enjoy more consistent heating relief when you need it most
By scheduling a heating tune-up, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- Extended system lifespan
- Lower energy costs
- Fewer emergency repairs
- Better temperature control and airflow
- Improved indoor air quality
- Year-round peace of mind
We know that our customers have plenty to think about, and scheduling routine maintenance can easily fall to the wayside. Luckily, we offer maintenance for furnaces and boilers through our Service Club. Sign up today, and receive two annual tune-ups—you’ll never have to worry about scheduling again!
Your Heating Service Company
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we understand you have options when it comes to choosing a heating repair company. That’s why we do our best to set ourselves apart. When you call us for service, you can expect fast turnarounds, no-surprise pricing, and personal attention with every repair. Customer experience is everything to us, and we are known across the Long Beach Island community for delivering complete satisfaction. Whether you have a major heating repair issue or you’re looking to be proactive with a heating tune-up before the winter, you can count on our reliable staff for help. Call now for affordable financing and coupons, and get ready to discover why customers love our family-owned, third-generation service company for yourself.
Very Helpful- Judith B
Very Professional Company!- Joanna G
Extremely Knowledgeable and Always Reliable- Larry C
Courteous, Knowledgeable and Efficient- Richard C
Great Staff- Thomas L.
5-Star Customer Service
We take the best care of your home and deliver a memorable experience.
Located on the Island
Our location allows us to serve customers across Long Beach Island at any time of the day.
24/7 & Same-Day Service
We'll be there for you when you need us no matter the time or the day.