Dependable Heating Services in Forked River
Need help getting your heating system back in working order? Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling is your expert Forked River & Lacey Township heating service company!
The last thing anyone wants is to have a heating emergency in the middle of the winter. It’s important to have a company that you can trust to be there when you need it the most. Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling is your reliable heating service company in Forked River & Lacey Township. We offer 24-hour furnace repair for when you need your heating fixed immediately, and also offer ongoing maintenance to keep your system in top working order. And because we’re homeowners too, we offer prompt arrival, fast turnarounds, and no pushy upselling.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to hear from our happy customers today!
How Do You Know You Have a Heating Emergency?
What are heating emergencies? Heating emergencies are times when your heating is not working the way it should. It’s something that could be dangerous to you your family and needs to be fixed as soon as possible. So, what are some examples of heating emergencies?
- Cold Air: If the air coming from your furnace is cold, this should be fixed immediately. The last thing you want is for your home to be freezing.
- You Smell Gas: If you smell gas coming from your furnace, this could be dangerous. You should turn off your furnace and call for emergency furnace repairs.
- A Yellow Pilot Light: Is the pilot light on your furnace yellow? This is a sign that there is carbon monoxide being produced by your heater. This is extremely dangerous to you and everyone in your home.
- Strange Noises: If you hear screeching or squealing noises in the night, it might be your furnace. In some cases, there may be a loose part or mechanical issue inside your unit.
- There’s a Leak: If there is water around your furnace, there may be excess condensation forming inside your system. Water damage can be expensive to repair, so it’s important to get this fixed as soon as you see it.
If you’re dealing with any of these issues in your home, it’s time to call for help. We offer 24-hour furnace repairs for such situations and can get your unit back in working order quickly, while also making your safety a priority.
The Benefits of Furnace Maintenance and Tune-Ups
One of the best ways to be proactive with your heating system is to schedule ongoing heating maintenance. Because the system in your Forked River & Lacey Township doesn’t operate throughout the year, tune-ups and care are essential.
There are many reasons for this service, including:
- Find and fix small problems before they can escalate into emergencies.
- Pay less for ongoing heating maintenance than you would for emergency heating repairs.
- Less likelihood of your furnace breaking unexpectedly.
- Your furnace will last longer.
- All of your rooms will be heated evenly.
- Your furnace will be able to heat up your home faster and more efficiently.
We make ongoing care easier than ever. Be sure to ask about our maintenance programs, for a stress-free and convenient experience.
When Should You Replace Your Furnace?
Oftentimes, homeowners have trouble knowing whether their furnace can be repaired or whether it should be replaced. So how do you know which option to choose for your heating system?
- Your Furnace is Old: A furnace will last, on average, between 15 and 20 years. Once your furnace reaches 15 years old, it would be a good decision to start looking for something new.
- Rooms Aren’t Heated Evenly: If your furnace isn’t heating your rooms evenly, or even worse, isn’t heating your home at all, you need to get your furnace replaced.
- Your Furnace is Producing Carbon Monoxide: Carbon monoxide can be deadly. Your safest choice would be to have a new furnace installation service scheduled as soon as possible.
- It’s More Costly to Repair Your Unit: When furnace repairs cost more than a new furnace, getting a replacement would be the best option for you.
We specialize in gas and oil furnace services and can get your new system installed quickly and professionally. By working with an experienced heating contractor, you can ensure that you’re getting the right system for your home and budget.
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we’re all about customer satisfaction, which means there’s never any pushy selling or surprise fees. You can expect courteous, high-quality, and affordable help with every service call.
Need help with some furnace repairs this winter? Call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling at 609-301-0048 for quality solutions from your the best heating contractors around.