Quality Heating Services in Brick
Get quality heating surfaces, including furnace repairs, from our experts at Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, your Brick Township experts.
Does your furnace need to be repaired or replaced? Do you want a reliable company that will make sure your heating is working correctly? If so, you can call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling for all of your heating needs. We offer 24-hour furnace and heating repair. Whether your unit is blowing cold air or you’re simply looking to be proactive in anticipation of colder temperatures in Brick Township, NJ, our furnace contractors are here to help!
Want to hear more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our happy customers today!
Do You Need Emergency Furnace Repair?
How do you know whether or not your furnace needs to be repaired? While it can sometimes come as an emergency, more often than not, your furnace will give you warning signs well before there’s an issue. Some of the signs to look for include:
- Yellow Flames: If the flames in your furnace are yellow, this is not normal. The color of your flames should mostly be blue. If they’re yellow, there may be a gas leak, which can be a serious problem for you and your family.
- Strange Smells: If the air coming from your furnace smells like smoke, gas, or chemicals, you should be calling for emergency heating repairs straight away.
- Odd Noises: Your furnace may start screeching or squealing late at night. If this does happen, there could be a broken part inside of your furnace that will need to be repaired.
- Cold Air: Your furnace shouldn’t be blowing out cold air. It should be warming up your house, not cooling it down, especially in the winter. You’ll want to call for emergency furnace repair immediately.
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, our technicians are available for emergency furnace repair services. No matter the time, you can expect a courteous and professional heating contractor at your door when you need it most.
Why Should You Maintain Your Heater?
What reasons are there for maintaining your heater? While heating maintenance and tune-ups may seem like unnecessary expenses, they actually have many benefits. With ongoing care you’ll experience:
- Longer Lifespan: Instead of breaking down before it even turns 15, it will reach further into its lifespan.
- Fewer Expenses: Not only will you not be paying for constant emergency repairs but also you’ll lower your energy expenses as well.
- Added Safety: You won’t have to worry about your heater producing carbon monoxide into the air.
- Improved Performance: From better airflow to higher indoor air quality, keeping up with your heating maintenance and tune-ups will have your system operating in top shape.
Whether it’s been years since your last maintenance appointment or you’re looking to schedule a furnace tune-up before winter, our heating service company is here to help!
Looking for more helpful tips for your home? Be sure to visit our blog and get quality insight from our Brick Township, NJ furnace contractors.
Does Your Furnace Need Replacing?
Knowing when to opt for a furnace replacement can be a challenge. By keeping a few factors in mind, however, the decision can be easier to make.
- How Old is Your Furnace? If it is over 15 years, it’s time to start looking for a new unit. The average lifespan of a heater is between 10 and 15 years old. You don’t want your furnace to break down unexpectedly, and old age is something that can’t be prevented.
- Do Repairs Cost More Than a New Unit? If so, it will be much easier on your wallet to just buy a new furnace now.
- Is Your Home Evenly Heated? If not, your furnace isn’t working the way it should. A new furnace will evenly heat all of your rooms, so it’s a much better option.
- Has Your Carbon Monoxide Detector Gone Off? Your furnace may be the cause of the carbon monoxide in your home. Not only will this prevent your furnace from working properly, but it’s a major safety concern for your family as well.
If you need furnace installation and replacement, central heating repair, or system maintenance, our experts at Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling are here to help. We work with all major brands and fuel sources, including gas and oil furnace services. When you opt for professional care with our technicians, you can expect honest and reliable services, with no surprise pricing.
Our goal is to help keep your home warm and comfortable and get you the care you need when you need it most.
Looking for affordable heating repair services? Call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling at 609-301-0048 and work with our technicians for all your central heating and furnace needs.