Dependable Plumbing Services in Beach Haven West
If you’re in need of emergency plumbing repair in, choose Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling for all your needs.
When your plumbing isn’t working the way it’s supposed to, it can be a nightmare just getting through the day. Rather than spending all of your time trying to figure out what the problem is, call a professional to take a look. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer 24-hour plumbing services and can quickly solve the problem the first time around. Whether it’s a burst pipe or a gas leak, you can count on our Beach Haven West, NJ plumbers for quality solutions at affordable rates.
Want to know more about our past work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our happy customers.
What is Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
While some plumbing issues can just be annoying in your daily life, there are other issues that can become dangerous. These are not problems that you want to ignore. In fact, if you are having a plumbing emergency, you should call for help right away. Some of these emergency situations can include:
- Flooding: One of the largest issues you should look out for is flooding. Flooding can damage your home and your property, so it’s best to try and stop it before it can get out of hand. Some of the most common causes of flooding are clogged drains, burst pipes, and leaky water heaters.
- Clogged Drains: Clogged drains may not seem to be much more than a nuisance, but having a block in the drain can actually cause severe damage to your home. Not only could water overflow in the area of your house that includes the clog, but other areas of your home could get backed up and flood as well.
- Water Heater Issues: Water heaters hold a large amount of water, so when they start to leak, you want to have it fixed quickly. In this situation, the first thing you should do is shut off your water to prevent excessive flooding. Many people will opt for a hot water heater replacement if they notice that their water heater is leaking, rather than just a repair.
- Gas Leaks: Natural gas is a great way to power your home and appliances. However, if your gas line is damaged, the subsequent leak can put your entire family at risk. If your appliances aren’t working as they should or you smell a strange odor, it’s essential to call for help immediately.
Any of the situations above will warrant the need for a 24-hour plumber. Not only can we resolve many of your plumbing repair issues, but also we work quickly to limit any property damage caused by issues like water leaks and floods.
What Leads to Clogged Drains?
You may notice that your water is draining slowly or maybe it isn’t even draining at all. This is where you would have a plumber come in to perform drain cleaning services. The first thing our Beach Haven West plumbers will need to do is inspect your pipes to find the blockage. What kind of blockages are there, though?
- Excess Toilet Paper: Using too much toilet paper can cause a blockage in your drain. Similarly, baby wipes can also lead to clogged drains.
- Food: The garbage disposal can’t always completely get rid of food scraps. When there's a buildup of food, specifically if it can’t break down, it can lead to a blocked drain.
- Small Objects: Objects ranging from wedding rings to children’s toys have their ways of getting into drains and blocking them. Always be careful with what you have near your sinks and toilets.
- Soap: Some soaps are made with materials that will leave a hard residue in drains that can lead to blockages.
- Hair: Your hair can easily get knotted together in drains and combine with dirt, minerals, and other substances. These will all block your drains and lead to water covering your feet in the shower.
By keeping these items out and away from your drains, you can prevent nagging clogs from forming in your home.
Want to learn more tips to protect your home’s plumbing? Be sure to visit our blog and get insight from our expert staff.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
How do you know when it’s the right time to replace your water heater? Your water heater is one of the most used appliances in your home, and repairs may not always solve your issues. Consider a replacement if:
- There’s a water leak from the tank
- Your energy costs are on the rise
- The water is cloudy or full of rust
- You’re getting low water pressure
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we can help you determine the best solution for your water heater repair needs. In many cases, a detailed repair can get your system back up and running. But when replacement is needed, we can also help you find an affordable solution, including our tankless water heater installations.
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we guarantee prompt arrival, fast turnarounds, and complete customer satisfaction. Call us at 609-301-0048 and get the quality plumbing repair services you deserve.