Quality Heating Services in Beach Haven West
Enjoy quality heating services ranging from repairs and maintenance to full furnace installations when you work with our pros at Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling.
Are you in need of heating or furnace repair in your home? Do you want a company you can depend on to make sure your appliances are working the way they’re supposed to? Then you can call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling for all of your heating needs in Beach Haven West, NJ. With over three generations of experience, highly skilled technicians, and a dedication to our customers, we make dealing with challenging issues like furnace repairs as simple and convenient as possible. We’re also available for 24-hour heating repair, so day or night, we’ll be there!
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page before scheduling your next service call.
Signs You Need Emergency Furnace Repairs
How do you know when your furnace is in need of emergency repairs? It’s important to know the difference between a small problem that can wait until morning and an issue that needs to be solved right away. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer 24-hour furnace repair, that can address many urgent situations, including:
- Odd Smells: If you smell anything burning, chemical-like, or gas-like, this is not normal. In this situation, it could be dangerous for you and your family, so you should call for repairs immediately.
- Too Cold: If either your furnace isn’t blowing out hot air at all or it’s blowing out cold air, you’ll want to call for emergency furnace repair.
- Yellow Flames: The flames in your furnace or your pilot light, should be blue. If you see that the flames are yellow, this can mean there is carbon monoxide in the air. This is extremely dangerous, and you should call emergency services straight away.
- Strange Noises: You may feel like you’re in a horror movie if your furnace makes screeching noises in the middle of the night. While there probably isn’t a ghost in the house, there could be internal damage within your furnace, and you’ll want to make sure that is fixed.
At the first sign of trouble, it’s imperative that you call for emergency furnace repair. Our technicians are available 24/7 and can help you find a quality repair solution that won’t break the bank either.
Does Your Heater Need to Be Replaced?
How do you know when it’s time to replace your heater? One of the biggest signs that it’s time for a new heater is when it costs more for you to repair your heater than it would to get a new one.
Similarly, if the rooms in your home are not heated evenly, this is another sign that your system is on its way out. Age is also an important factor to consider. The average lifespan of a heater is 15 to 20 years, so it’s suggested to replace your heater after it turns 15. Strange noises can also tell you that it’s time for a replacement. Lastly, if there are any signs of carbon monoxide in the air, it could be due to your heating system.
While you can look out for any of these warning signs, it’s always a good idea to work with an experienced Beach Haven West, NJ heating service company. We can help you determine the best option for your home, and complete your heating installation to the highest standard possible.
An informed homeowner is a smart homeowner. Be sure to visit our blog to get some quality insight on your heating system from our expert staff.
The Benefits of Ongoing Heating Maintenance
If you want to avoid an emergency furnace repair and replacement isn’t in the cards yet, the best way to keep your system in the best working order is with ongoing maintenance services. Some of the benefits of a furnace tune-up include:
- Prevention: You’ll prevent emergency situations before they happen. When you’re getting furnace maintenance and tune-ups often, you won’t run into as many larger issues later on.
- Longer Lifespan: Your furnace will last longer. When your furnace is being taken care of, it will likely last longer than it would if you weren’t getting it checked.
- Peace of Mind: Your home will be safer. Since our professionals will be able to notice signs leading to carbon monoxide before it can infiltrate your home, you’ll be safe to breathe in your own house.
- Lower Costs: There are, of course, also cost benefits as well. While one may think that getting ongoing maintenance would cost more, it’s actually beneficial when compared to what an emergency repair may have cost. Also, it can help your system run more efficiently, improved energy performance as well.
Whether you need electric, gas, or oil furnace services, at Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we’re here to help. As your local heating experts, we offer a variety of services to keep you warm and toasty in your home. And because we know issues happen when we least expect them, you’ll always have someone to call for 24-hour furnace repair.
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, our goal is to be the heating contractors you can depend on. With friendly staff, transparent pricing, and a dedication to the 100% satisfaction of our customers, you can expect a quality solution with every call.
Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling is your reliable central heating repair and installation company. Call us at 609-301-0048 and enjoy quality solutions at affordable prices.