Plumbing Services in Barnegat
If you’re in need of emergency plumbing repair Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling is the place to call.
When your plumbing isn’t working right, it can make you want to scream. Instead of stressing yourself out, you can call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling. As your trusted Barnegat Township, NJ plumbing company, we can help with a variety of plumbing issues, including drain cleaning, water heater service, and even burst pipe repairs. We also offer 24-hour plumbing services and can quickly solve the problem the first time around.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our satisfied customers.
What Should You Do in a Plumbing Emergency?
When facing a plumbing emergency, you need to stay calm. If your pipes are leaking or broken, or there’s a leak in your hot water heater, chances are you’re seeing some flooding in your home. Not only can this damage drywall and flooring, but also it can ruin your electrical systems as well.
Immediately shut off your water. Get any precious items in a safe and dry place, and call our emergency plumbers to fix the problem. We offer 24-hour availability and can quickly solve your plumbing issues to mitigate any major damage.
Another common emergency plumbing issue we deal with is gas leaks. If your gas line is damaged, you should immediately leave your home and call our plumbers. Keeping your family safe is our top priority, and it’s why we’ve become one of the most trusted plumbing companies in the area.
Tips for Preventing Clogged Drains
A clogged drain can be a huge inconvenience to your day and can quickly turn into an emergency situation. You may be unable to use your fixtures including toilets, sinks, and bathtubs.
While a clog can be fixed with professional drain cleaning, do your best to prevent a clog from happening altogether. Some of the most common reasons for blockages include:
- Excess Toilet Paper: Try to use less toilet paper, and don’t flush any products that are not meant to go into the toilet. Have a trash can in your bathroom, and remember that less is more when it comes to toilet paper.
- Food Scraps: Food is not meant to go into the drain, even if you do have a garbage disposal. It is often recommended to have a compost bin for food that won’t degrade naturally.
- Hair Buildup: Hair can be one of the most common reasons for clogs in the drain, particularly in the shower. Don’t worry, there are shower guards made specifically for catching hair before it can go down the drain.
- Miscellaneous Objects: Yet another common reason for clogged drains can be small objects. This can range from wedding rings to children’s toys. The best way to prevent this is to make sure your belongings are kept a safe distance from the drain.
Benefits of Water Heater Replacement Services
When a water heater gets to be too old, it might not be heating up your water as well as it should. If you’re tired of cold showers, getting a hot water heater replacement could make all the difference in your day. Not only that, but your water should be able to:
- Heat up water faster
- Lower your energy costs
- Improve the water pressure
- Remove impurities in the water
- Product more consistent water temperatures
If the water heater you have currently in your Barnegat Township home isn’t really suited to your needs, Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling can help. Not only do we offer high-quality water heater installations, but also we can help you upgrade with a tankless water heater.
Want to save on your new unit? Be sure to visit our coupons page for added discounts on your installation service.
Call Us Today!
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we guarantee prompt arrival, fast turnarounds, and complete customer satisfaction. The plumbing system in your home is not only essential for your daily comfort, but also for your safety as well. Whether you’re dealing with an emergency situation or you simply want to get ahead of your plumbing repair issues, our staff is here to help.
As third generation plumbers, we have the expertise needed to make quick work of even your most complex issues.
Is a plumbing repair issue putting your home at risk for water damage? Call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling at 609-301-0048 we’re available 24/7 and can get your home in the best shape possible.