Expert AC Repair in Barnegat
Ensure you always have cool temperatures in your home with expert AC repair services from Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling.
During the summer months in Barnegat Township, NJ, your air conditioner gets a ton of usage. Not only does it keep you comfortable, but depending on the outside temperatures, it can be a matter of safety as well. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we are your reliable AC contractors. We work on all major appliances and brands and can get your system running in top shape at all times. And because we know issues happen when we least expect them, we’re also available for 24-hour AC repairs.
Want to know more about our work? Visit our reviews page to hear from our happy customers today!
Signs You Need Emergency AC Repair
There are many different signs to show you that your AC may need repair, but what are they? How do you know whether or not the situation is an emergency? Here are some of the more common situations where emergency AC repair is needed.
- Strange Odors: If you notice that your AC is letting out air that just doesn’t smell quite right, you should make an emergency call.
- Noisy Operation: You may find that your AC is making noises that wake you up in the middle of the night. There could be a part of your AC that is broken.
- Water Leaks: Your AC may be leaking water. This is not a good sign. Call for emergency AC repair straight away. Not only is your AC not working right, but the water can also do extreme damage to your home.
- Temperature Issues: If your AC is blowing warm air into your home, this shouldn’t be happening. In the heat of the summer, the last thing you want is an AC that is making your house even hotter than it was before.
In many cases, emergency repair issues happen when we least expect them. Whether it’s the middle of the night or the hottest summer day in Barnegat Township, NJ, you can count on our expert staff for help.
Benefits of Maintaining Your AC
Air conditioning maintenance and tune-ups can do wonders for your home. Keeping your AC well maintained will make your home feel much nicer to stay in. No more nights where you can’t even sleep due to the heat. Some other perks include:
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Lower energy costs
- Improved airflow
- More consistent temperatures
- Fewer repair issues
- Quieter operation
Air conditioning maintenance should be done at least annually. Depending on your home needs and the age of your system, you may want to do it even more frequently than that. If you’re not sure what’s right for your system, be sure to work with our AC contractors.
Looking for more guidance with your air conditioner? Be sure to visit our blog for some helpful tips from our expert staff.
Why Should You Replace Your AC?
Sometimes, a repair just isn’t going to cut it when it comes to your AC. Why should you replace your AC, though?
- Constant AC repairs can be tiresome. Emergency AC repairs are possible, but it’s better to get a new AC that won’t break down than an AC that you have to keep spending money on just to keep it running.
- The lifespan of an average air conditioning unit is 15 to 20 years. If your AC is creeping up in age, it may be time to look for a replacement before it bites the dust.
- You won’t have to suffer through loud noises or musty air. A new AC will be clean and won’t have any broken parts.
- Best of all, your home will be cooler than ever. Not only will the home be the same temperature in every room, but it will also cool faster!
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we are your reliable air conditioning service company. With over three decades worth of experience, you can count on us for AC repairs, maintenance, and complete air conditioner replacements.
We always work within your budget and home needs to find a top-rated solution that’ll keep your home as comfortable as possible.
Need help getting your air conditioner back in working order? Call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling at 609-301-0048 and enjoy quality workmanship and straightforward rates.